PAYO Action Plan
Here are five questions you should ask every insured and prospective insured:
1. Who does your payroll? If outsourced, is it through a payroll company or PEO?
2. Are you currently paying your workers' compensation premium through your payroll company?
3. Have you ever been unpleasantly surprised by an additional premium due at audit?
4. Have you found it increasingly difficult to comply with the ever changing IRS tax filing rules?
5. Can I show you a better, more efficient way to pay your workers' compensation premium?
Here is what to say to your insured:
"I'd like to give you a no-obligation PAYO quote that requires no upfront money to bind coverage, offers a significant cash flow advantage throughout the policy period, and will simplify your audit process on the back end."